Maybe we’ll finally be able to eat a meal in peace. I swear some idiot calls trying to sell us something during lunch and dinner every day.
You can now sign up for the National “Do Not Call” List online. Here’s the address – http://www.donotcall.gov/.
Of course 90% of the time I’m on the Internet so I don’t know if anyone’s calling or not, but for the other 10% of the time, maybe the phone won’t ring quite as often.